This section applies to you if you choose to join a conference using a web browser.
Using a web browser, you can do the following before joining a conference:
- select a device to use for microphone, speaker, and video
- test your microphone and speaker to make sure they work at an appropriate volume,
- preview your video, and decide whether to mute your microphone and/or speaker, as well as whether to send your video.
If you want to change the settings during a conference, see the following links:
- Mute and unmute your voice
- Pause and resume your video
- See who is speaking
- Change the main view
- Exchange messages with other conference members
- Check if a conference is being recorded
- Leave a conference call