With this feature, Unitel Voice blocks incoming calls with:
- No number,
- Anonymous Caller ID, and/or
- any number you added to the block list.
You can add up to 20 phone numbers in Unitel Voice. This list is stored locally on your device; if you have Unitel Voice installed on multiple devices, you need to set this feature manually on each device.
A SIP address with alphabets cannot be blocked.
Call History shows blocked calls.
To enable call blocking:
- Go to the Settings tab on the resource panel.
- Go to Preferences - Incoming Call.
- Tap Call Blocking.
- Enable options and/or add phone numbers to block.
Call blocking is enabled.
To add a phone number to the block list from History.
- Go to the History tab on the resource panel.
- Tap the info icon beside the entry to open call details.
- Tap Block... in the call entry
Unitel Voice add this number to the block list.