Video can be added or removed from an established call. If the remote party starts sending video, your video window opens automatically and their video plays. Your video is only sent to the remote party if you add it to the call.
1. Click Start Video at the bottom of the call panel.
UniTel Voice sends your video to the remote party. The remote party may or may not send their video to you.
1. Click the Pause sending video icon at the bottom of the call panel or the video window to pause or end your video. You can also close the video windows to stop sending video. Closing the video window does not end the call.
2. Click Start Video at the bottom of the call panel or on the video window toolbar or the open the video window to resume sending your video.
UniTel Voice starts or stop sending your video.
2. Click the Toggle local video view icon.
UniTel Voice toggles the local video view on and off.
1. Click on the video window if it is not in focus and hover over the video window.
2. To view in full screen click the Full screen or press F11 (Windows only)
3. To close full screen view click Exit full screen or press ESC (Mac only).
The video window screen changes size.
1. Click the Camera settings icon at the bottom of the video window.
2. Use the drop down menus to change your video device or change your video resolution.
UniTel Voice changes the video settings.