There are three types of logins:
- Account Master Login (Admin-Level) - the login you created when you signed up for UniTel Voice sign in and create users (emp. extensions)
- Employee Extension Login (User-Level) - your user level login for yourself and every member of your team.
- Mobile App & Softphone Login (User-Level) - the login you use to sync the Mobile App or Softphone with your employee extension.
- Sign in to your UniTel Voice account »
- Forgot your password? Reset your password »
- To log in to your Mobile App or softphone you must first create an Employee Extension.
What is the Account Master Login?
Account owners have what is called the "Master Login". This Admin-level login has the ability to access everything inside your phone system, including every user's Employee Extension, voicemail, call logs, and the account's billing information.
It's created during sign up for UniTel Voice. Only the individual (the "account owner") who originally signed up for UniTel Voice has one.
It can be managed under "Settings" inside of the "Account" menu by users with admin-level permissions.
What are Employee Extension Logins?
These user-level logins allow you to log in and manage your personal Employee Extension's settings
With UniTel Voice, Employee Extensions and "users" are one and the same.
How do I get an Employee Extension Login?
If you're not the account owner, you need to have the account owner create an Employee Extension for you.
Once you've created an Employee Extension, you're able to manage its login and password.
Do Account Owners need an Employee Extension Login?
If you're an account owner who just signed up for UniTel Voice (using your Master Login), you don't have any Employee Extensions created yet. You need to create an Employee Extensions for yourself (and any other system users) if you want to use the UniTel Voice Mobile App, Softphone, or IP-Phones.
Can I give Employee Extension Users Admin-Level Permissions?
Yes, you can control an individual user's account permissions inside their Employee Extension's settings.
What is the Mobile App & Softphone Login?
Once an employee extension is created you can set up devices such as a mobile app, softphone, or IP-phone to sync with the extension. The mobile app & softphone have a unique login you'll receive upon device setup.
Having trouble? Contact us at [email protected] or call 855-888-6423. We're here to help!